- No smoking and no pets; or hen/stag or similar parties; please observe a noise curfew at midnight
- There is private parking for a maximum of two cars at the house
- The nearest public transport (bus stop) is 5 miles away in Stoneywood
- The nearest train stations are Stirling or Croy (park and ride)
- The bathroom and bedrooms are all upstairs
- The house is semi-detached – it shares one wall with the neighbouring house
- There are no pubs or restaurants within easy walking distance – you are getting away from it all!
- Supermarkets do online deliveries to the area (self-ordering required)
- Mobile phone reception is good for Vodafone and o2 inside the house, poor or very poor for “3” and EE
- There is free WiFi at the house (from the 4G Vodafone signal)
- There is a maximum of six people allowed in the property – for example two adults and four children would be the maximum of six.
- Please let us know if you require the single bed to be made up in the second bedroom when booking – there is no price difference.
- Property reg no. ST00146PF.
EPC Rating “D”.
- Ask us if you have a question providing a phone number – it may be easier for us to answer your question in a call.
Use the contact form or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carron Bridge, Denny,